If you’d like to start a business in Australia, but you’re not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you should know:
- 1. How to get the right visa. This is where our experience and expertise can guide you to the right path.
- 2. The legal and government requirements that apply to Australian businesses. You should visit the Department of Industry, Innovation & Science to obtain more information on starting a business in Australia.
If you have business skills and want to set up and manage a new or existing business in Australia, you may be eligible to apply for the
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188): If you’re granted one of these provisional visas, it will be valid for four years, and you’ll have completed the first step towards getting a Permanent Business Innovation and Investment visa (Subclass 888).
This visa allows you to:
- own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- conduct business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream).
- undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).
- be nominated by an eligible government organisation
- be invited to apply for the visa
- have experience in owning and operating a business (Business Innovation stream) or
- have at least AUD 1.5 million to invest (Investor stream) or
- have at least AUD 5 million to invest (Significant Investor stream) or
- have at least AUD 15 million to invest (Premium Investor stream)
- meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.
- You may also be eligible for the Permanent Business Talent visa (Subclass 132) if you:
- Own or part-own an overseas business, have net business and personal assets of at least AUD $1.5 million, and an annual business turnover of at least AUD $3 million, or
- Have obtained at least AUD $1 million in venture capital funding in Australia to develop a high-value business idea.
Would you like to:
Purchase a Business?
Invest in Australia?
Migrate to Australia?
Investigate business potential? or
Contact us and we will ensure that you have the best option and be guided by the right professionals.
We specialise in helping business people to expand their investment and business operation in Australia.
We would be happy to discuss your interest in obtaining a Business Visa to Australia whether for temporary purpose of Permanent Business Visa.
We have affiliation with other professionals such as Accountants, Financial companies, Real Estate Experts, Business Brokers and many others to ensure that you only have to come to us to get the complete picture.
Contact us to discuss your case further.
Know Before you Apply
Make an informed decision and invest in booking for a consultation with our Senior Migration Specialist with over 16 years of single handed experience in the migration industry.
Email us your resume for a preliminary assessment.
If you are busy and unable to meet us at our office you can book a Phone, WhatsApp or Skype Consult. Easy!